Wednesday 14 May 2014

Cuck suffers sexy humiliation!

Pathetic cucks are among My favourite type of caller and the call I took on Sunday evening was definitely a winner!

It started with a "boy" (he loved to be called "boy"!) who at first was testing Me to see if I was the real deal. He wanted to know how I would bring him to his knees and make him Mine. "Oh I'm already under your skin!" I laughed. "How do you know, Mistress?" he challenged.

"Well let's see." I began. "Right now, your cock is twitching and your heart is racing in anticipation of what I'm about to do to you. You're scared but you're excited at the same time. You want to stop, but something is preventing you from doing so..."

He gasped loudly and I knew I was right. I always am.

He went on to confess he only had a little dick, which he often plays with it at work; disappearing into the toilets as often as he can to relieve himself. "I think my colleagues know about this," he admitted, "they keep giving me knowing smiles whenever I return from the toilets."

"Of course they know!" I announced. "They also know how pathetic you are as well!"

He went on to talk about an older woman at work, whom he's been lusting after. She treats him like a boy too, patting him on the head to patronise him. He drools after her from afar, but she's currently shagging his boss.

"You know why that is, don't you?" I taunted. "The boss is real man, with a real dick. She'd rather shag him than a pathetic "little boy" like you!" Another groan before he murmured his agreement.

I told him how one day they would trick him. They would invite him out to a "business lunch" to discuss his role, before inviting him back to theirs. Once the they'd gotten comfortable in the bedroom, his boss would remove his colleagues stockings, before ordering the pathetic cuck to strip. Then cuck's hands would be tied behind his back with said stocking, as he was made to kneel in the corner.

His boss would take out his huge cock, and order cuck to suck him; all the time taunting him about how he was going to fuck the woman cuck lusted after "like only a real man can."

As cuck sucked his boss; his colleague was showing off her pussy; stroking it and opening it for him to see what he could never have. And once his boss was hard, he dragged cuck to the bed, and told him to sit still and watch. Turning his colleague so she was on all fours; his boss slammed his massive cock inside her, ordering cuck to watch closely to see "how a real man fucks a woman."

Cuck was made to lick the juices from his boss' cock as his female colleague bounced up and down on it. By now he was desperate to touch himself, but was denied. His colleague and his boss had to cum first.

When his boss did eventually shoot his load up his colleague, he withdrew his cock and smiled sadistically at cuck. His female colleague got off the bed, and stood above cuck; spreading her pussy lips and hovering her pussy hole above his mouth. He was ordered to eat the cum oozing from her thoroughly fucked pussy, "the only way he'll ever get to taste her."

As blobs of thick cum landed on his tongue; cuck dutifully swallowed, before being made to beg to be untied. His boss agreed only on the understanding that he was to play with his little maggot for their entertainment. And cuck did this; wanking his little worm while they both laughed at his pathetic attempts to jerk off. He came hard; their laughter ringing in his ears as he squirted his cum all over himself. Oh what fun!

It was easily one of the best cuck scenarios I've created for a caller, and I enjoyed it so much. So did cuck; as he eagerly asked when he could call again. I think I'm going to have a LOT of fun with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment